$110 per session, $130 couples & families.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount (or cap) per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
What types of counseling does my insurance cover?
*You are still able to deduct a therapy session as a medical expense on your income taxes.
Cash or check are accepted for payment. Receipts can be provided upon request.
If you do not attend a scheduled therapy appointment, we will still have to bill for the full cost of the session, as rescheduling would not be possible. At least 24 hours notification is greatly appreciated.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.